Students take online courses for a variety of reasons. Courses have been designed to meet a number of student learning needs, including enrichment, remediation, and credit recovery. In addition, the web-based learning will provide an alternative for home bound and home-schooled students and offer choice to solving scheduling conflicts and address learning style preferences.
Articles in this section
- What is online learning?
- Are Northern Star Online Courses approved for NCAA Eligibility?
- Who is eligible to enroll in a Northern Star Online learning course?
- I’m a student from another state…can I register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Does my Minnesota public school and district need to know that I am taking a Northern Star Online course?
- I am a public school student, do I need to contact my public school counselor to take a Northern Star Online course?
- If I attend a private school, do I need to contact a school counselor about my course selection?
- I’m an adult learner…can I still register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Who pays for online learning?
- How do I register and enroll in a Northern Star Online course?