Parent involvement can play a big part in helping a student achieve success. Parents are encouraged to take an active role in learning about the activities and requirements for successful course completion. NSO instructors welcome contact with you and will be happy to discuss your student’s progress in their courses.
Articles in this section
- What is online learning?
- Are Northern Star Online Courses approved for NCAA Eligibility?
- Who is eligible to enroll in a Northern Star Online learning course?
- I’m a student from another state…can I register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Does my Minnesota public school and district need to know that I am taking a Northern Star Online course?
- I am a public school student, do I need to contact my public school counselor to take a Northern Star Online course?
- If I attend a private school, do I need to contact a school counselor about my course selection?
- I’m an adult learner…can I still register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Who pays for online learning?
- How do I register and enroll in a Northern Star Online course?