No. The State of Minnesota will reimburse for eligible students to enroll in a maximum of 12 semester-long course credits during a single school year. In addition, students must receive permission from their local enrolling district to take more than half of a full course load online.
Articles in this section
- What is online learning?
- Are Northern Star Online Courses approved for NCAA Eligibility?
- Who is eligible to enroll in a Northern Star Online learning course?
- I’m a student from another state…can I register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Does my Minnesota public school and district need to know that I am taking a Northern Star Online course?
- I am a public school student, do I need to contact my public school counselor to take a Northern Star Online course?
- If I attend a private school, do I need to contact a school counselor about my course selection?
- I’m an adult learner…can I still register for courses through Northern Star Online?
- Who pays for online learning?
- How do I register and enroll in a Northern Star Online course?